Coronado SAFE Looking to Hire New Executive Director Share +
Posted by: coronadosafe 5 years, 7 months ago
February 25, 2015
Coronado SAFE is looking to hire a new Executive Director! SAFE (Student and Family Enrichment) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to partner with parents and the community to develop and sustain healthy, responsible youth. SAFE provides on-campus enrichment clubs from pre-kindergarten through high school that foster life-skills and coping skills, offers numerous parents education workshops, classes and seminars, and hosts several no-cost counseling suppport options for Coronado students and families in need.
The Executive Director will work closely with the SAFE Board of Director's and the community in order to establish strong partnerships and expand our outreach throughout the island and greater San Diego area. We are looking for someone with a strong background in collaborating with educational organizations, public sector agencies, and private businesses at the executive level. A minimum of a B.A. in Business or other relevant fields is required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Annual strategic planning, development, and result based metrics
- Board of Directors recruitment and management
- Donor development and management; fundraising experience and results required
- Implement annual fundraising programs and assist Board in fundraising efforts
- Community engagement and outreach through leadership at group meetings, community events, public speaking engagement and other promotional activities
- Non-profit best practices; ensure legal compliance and review of policies/procedures, compliance to internal controls
- Work closely with SAFE Coalition, SAFE community partners, and the SAFE community to build liaisons and productive program partnerships to ensure SAFE’s sustainability and the effectiveness of all its programs and services
- Marketing and Program Development oversight
- Financial oversight
- SAFE programs, events and services oversight
- Hire, manage, and review all agency personnel
If you're a leader, self-motivator, and have a passion for Coronado and its families, then CLICK HERE to view the full job description and get started on your application today!
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications will be considered after March 11th, 2015.
For any questions or concerns, call the office at (619) 522-6884
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook