Parents ‹ Back to full list
Third Annual Parenting Conference
Saturday, January 24, 2015
8:00am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30am - Conference Begins
6 Amazing Speakers:
- Creating Home as the Safe Haven in Today’s Hectic World - Lucinda Ribant, LMFT - Therapist, Creator of personalized Well-Being Program for Mind, Body and Spirit
- Time In is the New Time Out: Receptive versus Reactive Parenting - Lorraine M. Hobbs, M.A., CCH - Director of Youth and Family Programs, U.C. San Diego Center for Mindfulness
- Ancient Models for Modern Parenting - Jeff Everage - Prior Navy SEAL and Producer of The Joy of Parenting Online Course
- Media and Parenting Today’s Child - Brad Willis - Former NBC network news war correspondent and author of Warrior Pose
- Are Processed Foods Overwhelming Our Kids' Bodies? - Sara Vance - Nutritionist, author and founder of Rebalance Life
- Parenting Through a New Lens - Adria O'Donnell - Psy.D, Clinical and Consulting Psychology
For more details on the conference Click Here.
We are sorry but free childcare is full. For more information or to be put on the waitlist please call Jennifer Zajac at (619)522-6884 ext. 3#.
$45/single & $60/couples
Military and grandparent discount: $35/single and $60/couple (We appologize but our website is unable to offer on-line discounts. Please register through our office to receive the discount at: 619-522-6884 or at 1009 C Ave. Coronado, CA 92118)
Limited scholorships available, to apply click here.