Calendar ‹ Back to full list
"Improving Your Child’s Emotional Intelligence": September 2019 Coffee Talk
Monday, September 9, 2019
CUSD Board Room
201 6th Street(map)
Did you know your child's EQ is just as (or even more important than) his or her IQ?
Join us on Monday, September 9th to learn about ways to encourage kids' and teens' healthy emotional expression, and how to create a home environment where they can continually learn from their emotions and experiences.
Sponsored by Mullins Orthodontics
Mark your calendar for our 2019-2020 Coffee Talks!
- September 9
- October 7
- November 4
- December 9
- January 13
- February 10
- March 9
- April 20
- May 11
Subjects will include:
- Improving Your Child’s Emotional Intelligence
- Exploring The Effects of Social Media on Kids & Teens
- Cultivating Gratitude & Self-Care At Home
- Creating Family-Minded Goals & Resolutions
- Developing Your Child’s Executive Functioning Skills
- Parenting With A Positive Discipline Approach
- Talking To Your Kids About Drugs & Alcohol
- Helping Your Child Manage Anxiety
- Monitoring Technology Use & Building Healthy Screen-Time Habits
*In order to continue providing coffee talk events with qualified and dynamic presenters who incite dialogue about important issues in our community, we are asking for a suggested donation of $10.