Pre & Elementary School ‹ Back to full list
Turtle Time- Interactive Book and Activities for Managing Strong Emotions (Ages 4-7)
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Coronado Public Library
640 Orange Avenue Coronado, CA 92118 Available for Pick-Up 10am- 4pm(map)
- Free evidence-based book and activities designed to keep kids engaged while teaching feeling identification and coping/calming strategies.
- Increase your child's emotions intelligence and utilize language from the book at home.
- Turtle Time helps to decrease aggressive behavior to include hitting, yelling, impulsivity, acting out, fighting, teasing, and/or tantrums
- Positive emotional expression leads to increased academic function, social skills, and self-esteem.
- Optional: schedule a free 15 minute walk-through with a counselor OR have a counselor facilitate 5 (30 minute) sessions with you and your child for $125 (sliding scale options available).
- Please take a few minutes and fill out the questionnaire at the end of the registration page.
** Please note although the date selection only allows for December 31st; if you requested assistance from a counselor, we will reach out to you to schedule a suitable time for your appointment.