Calendar ‹ Back to full list
Add to mobile calendar / Add to Google calendar Oct. 28, 2020, 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Add to mobile calendar / Add to Google calendar
Turtle Time - October
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- How to implement impulse control strategies
- Practice with your 4-6 year old!
- Includes how to regulate big emotions, making better decisions
- Learn how to do "The Turtle"
- All activities will be interactive
A small group designed for parents and their children to learn and practice our TK/Kinder social emotional program. Originally designed as an in-class experience, the distance learning version is modified so parents can learn how to teach it to their kids and they can use it throughout the year together. The first session is 1 hour just for parents to learn all about the strategies and the 2nd and 3rd sessions will be practicing the strategies together with your child.
If you'd like to apply for scholarship to this event click here.