Project SAFE Share +
For Grades 9th-12th
Project SAFE is an on-campus club comprised of dozens of highly engaged, socially responsible Coronado High School students who serve as role models in the community during numerous cross-mentorship and volunteer activities.
Project SAFE members meet during lunchtime and participate monthly in “Lunch with Littles” where they visit and interact with elementary school children. Other once-a-year activities may include participation in community parades, volunteering at the senior center, etc.
Program Topics Include:
- The Value of Living a Balanced Life
- Making Healthy Decisions
- Avoiding Adolescent Risks and Substance Abuse
- Understanding Media Messages
- Managing Stress, Anger, Emotions
- Improving Family Communications
- Enhancing Healthy Relationships